You can edit a vService dependency name, description, and requirement.
- In the vSphere Client inventory, right-click the virtual machine or vApp and select Edit Settings
- From the vServices tab in the Edit Settings dialog box, right-click on the dependency and click Edit.
- In the Dependency Properties dialog box, edit the dependency name and description.
- Select or deselect the check box to change the required status of the dependency.
The required check box is disabled if the virtual machine or vApp is running.
- Select a provider for the dependency.
When you select a provider, the description is entered containing the provider description. The validation box displays the results of the validation. If validation fails, the OK button is disabled until another provider or no provider is selected.
- Click OK.