You can export performance data from the Advanced charts to a Microsoft Office Excel file.
Before you begin
Launch the vSphere Client and log in to a vCenter Server system.
- Select the object in the inventory.
If performance data is not available for the selected inventory object, the Export Performance option is not available.
- Enter a filename and location.
- Select the date and time range for the chart.
- In Chart Options, select the chart type.
- Select the metric groups to display in the chart.
You can also specify the objects by selecting All or None.
- (Optional) : To customize the options, click Advanced, select the objects and counters to include in the chart, and click OK.
- Specify the size of the chart in the exported file.
- Click OK to export the data.