You can add an object, such as a virtual machine or another vApp, to an existing vApp.
An existing virtual machine or another vApp that is not already contained inside the vApp can be moved into the currently selected vApp.
- Display the object in the inventory.
- Click and drag the object to the target object.
- If the move is permitted, a box appears around the target-object, indicating it is selected.
- If the move is not permitted, a naught sign (zero with a slash) appears, and the object is not moved.
- Release the mouse button.
Either the object moves to the new location or an error message indicates what needs to be done to permit the move.