Add a distributed port group to a user-defined network resource pool to include in the network resource pool all virtual machine network traffic from that distributed port group.
- Open a vSphere Client connection to a vCenter Server.
- Create one or more network resource pools on the vSphere distributed switch.
- Log in to the vSphere Client and select the Networking inventory view.
- Select the vSphere distributed switch in the inventory pane.
- On the Resource Allocation tab, click Manage Port Groups.
- (Optional) Select the user-defined network resource pool to associate with a single distributed port group from the Network resource pool drop-down menu or select None to remove that distributed port group from a user-defined resource pool.
- (Optional) Select the user-defined network resource pool to associate with multiple distributed port groups.
- Hold Ctrl to select multiple distributed port groups to modify, and click Assign multiple.
- Select the user-defined network resource pool to associate with the distributed port groups from the Network Resource Pool drop-down menu, or select None to remove the distributed port groups from all user-defined resource pools.
- Click OK.