You can view the location of the configuration files and the working files of a virtual machine by using the VMware Host Client.
Before you begin
Power off the virtual machine.
About this task
This information is useful when you configure backup systems.
- Click Virtual Machines in the VMware Host Client inventory.
- Right-click the virtual machine and click Edit Settings.
- Click the VM Options tab and expand General Options.
- Record the location of the configuration files and the working files.
- Click Cancel to exit the screen.