The vSphere Client enables you to connect to an ESXi host.
- Verify that you have the vCenter Server installer or the vSphere Client installer.
- Verify that you are a member of the Administrators group on the system.
- Verify that the system has an Internet connection.
- Run the vSphere Client installer in one of the following ways.
Option Description If you are installing from the vCenter Server installer
- In the software installer directory, double-click the autorun.exe file.
- Select vSphere™ Client.
- Click Install.
If you downloaded the vSphere Client Double-click the VMware-viclient-build number.exe file.
- Follow the prompts in the wizard to complete the installation.