You can use the Auto Deploy logging information from the vSphere Web Client to resolve problems that you encounter with vSphere Auto Deploy.
Before you begin
Use the vSphere Web Client to log in to the vCenter Server instance that Auto Deploy is registered with.
- From Administration select Deployment > System Configuration.
- Click one of the Nodes for which you want to retrieve a support bundle. The support bundle holds the services logs.
- From the Actions menu, select the Export Support Bundles... option.
- Select only VirtualAppliance > AutoDeploy.
- Click the Export Support Bundle... button to download the log files.