You can display VMware specific statistics in the Microsoft Windows Perfmon utility.
Verify that a virtual machine with a Microsoft Windows operating system and VMware Tools is installed.
- Open a console to the virtual machine and log in.
- Select Start > Run.
- Enter Perfmon and press Enter.
- In the Performance dialog box, click Add .
- In the Add Counters dialog box, select Use local computer counters.
- Select a virtual machine performance object.
Virtual machine performance object names begin with VM.
- Select the counters that you want to display for that object.
- If the performance object has multiple instances, select the instances you want to display.
- Click Add.
The Performance dialog box displays data for the selected performance object.
- Click Close to close the Add Counter dialog box and return to the Performance dialog box.