An alarm triggered by an event might not reset to a normal state if vCenter Server does not retrieve the event that identifies the normal condition. In such cases, reset the alarm manually in the vSphere Web Client to return it to a normal state.
Before you begin
- Right-click an alarm in the Alarms sidebar pane and select Reset to green.
- Reset triggered alarms in the Monitor tab.
- Select an inventory object.
- Click the Monitor tab.
- Click Issues, and click Triggered Alarms.
- Select the alarms you want to reset.
Use Shift+left-click or Ctrl+left-click to select multiple alarms.
- Right-click an alarm and select Reset to Green.