Triggered alarms are visible in several locations throughout the vSphere Web Client.
- To view all triggered alarms, click All in the Alarms sidebar panel.
Note: The list of alarms in the sidebar refreshes every 120 seconds. For information about changing the default refresh period, see the VMware knowledge base article at http://kb.vmware.com/kb/2020290.
- To view only newly triggered alarms, click New in the Alarms sidebar panel.
The sidebar panel displays the latest 30 most critical alarms.
- To view acknowledged alarms, click Acknowledged in the Alarms sidebar panel.
- To view alarms triggered on a selected inventory object, click the Monitor tab, click Issues, and click Triggered Alarms.
- To view a list of available alarm definitions for a selected inventory object, click the Manage tab, and click Alarm Definitions.