Triggered alarms are visible in several locations throughout the vSphere Web Client.
- To view all triggered alarms, click All in the Alarms sidebar panel.
The list of alarms in the sidebar refreshes every 120 seconds. For information about changing the default refresh period, see the VMware knowledge base article at http://kb.vmware.com/kb/2020290.
- To view only newly triggered alarms, click New in the Alarms sidebar panel.
The sidebar panel displays the latest 30 most critical alarms.
- To view acknowledged alarms, click Acknowledged in the Alarms sidebar panel.
- To view alarms triggered on a selected inventory object, click the Monitor tab, click Issues, and click Triggered Alarms.
- To view a list of available alarm definitions for a selected inventory object, click the Manage tab, and click Alarm Definitions.