Create or edit traffic rules, and use their parameters to configure a policy for filtering or marking the traffic on a distributed port or uplink port.
To override a policy on distributed port level, enable the port-level override option for this policy. See Configure Overriding Networking Policies on Port Level.
- Navigate to a distributed port or an uplink port.
To navigate to the distributed ports of the switch, click.
To navigate to the uplink ports of an uplink port group, click Ports on the Manage tab., double-click an uplink port group from the list, and select
- Select a port from the list.
- Click Edit distributed port settings.
- Select Traffic filtering and marking.
- If traffic filtering and marking is not enabled at the port level, click Override, and from the Status drop-down menu, select Enabled.
- Click New to create a new rule, or select a rule and click Edit to edit it.
You can change a rule inherited from the distributed port group or uplink port group. In this way, the rule becomes unique within the scope of the port.
What to do next
Name the network traffic rule, and deny, allow, or tag the target traffic.