Enable the hardware capabilities of host physical adapters to aggregate incoming TCP packets for VXMNET3 VM adapters by using the LRO technology instead of consuming resources for assembling in the guest operating system.
- In the vSphere Web Client, navigate to the host.
- On the Manage tab, click Settings.
- Expand the System section and click Advanced System Settings.
- Edit the value of the Net.Vmxnet3HwLRO parameter.
To enable hardware LRO, set Net.Vmxnet3HwLRO to 1.
To disable hardware LRO, set Net.Vmxnet3HwLRO to 0.
- Click OK to apply the changes.