Remove unused primary VLANs from the configuration of a vSphere Distributed Switch.
About this task
When you remove a primary private VLAN, you also remove the associated secondary private VLANs.
Verify that no port groups are configured to use the primary VLAN and its associated secondary VLANs.
- In the vSphere Web Client, navigate to the distributed switch.
- On the Manage tab, click Settings.
- Select Private VLAN and click Edit.
- Select the primary private VLAN to remove.
- Click Remove under the Primary VLAN ID list.
- Click OK to confirm that you want to remove the primary VLAN.
- Click OK.