In addition to connecting virtual machines to a distributed switch at the individual virtual machine level, you can migrate a group of virtual machines between a vSphere Distributed Switch network and a vSphere Standard Switch network.
- In the vSphere Web Client, navigate to a data center.
- Right-click the data center in the navigator and select Migrate VM to Another Network.
- Select a source network.
Select Specific network and use the Browse button to select a specific source network.
Select No network to migrate all virtual machine network adapters that are not connected to any other network.
- Use Browse to select a destination network and click Next.
- Select virtual machines from the list to migrate from the source network to the destination network and click Next.
- Review your selections and click Finish.
Click Back to edit any selections.