Disable the traffic filtering and marking policy on a port to let traffic flow to a virtual machine or a physical adapter without filtering for security or marking for QoS.
Before you begin
To override a policy on distributed port level, enable the port-level override option for this policy. See Configure Overriding Networking Policies on Port Level.
- Navigate to a distributed port or an uplink port.
To navigate to the distributed ports of the switch, click.
To navigate to the uplink ports of an uplink port group, click Ports on the Manage tab., double-click an uplink port group from the list, and select
- Select a port from the list.
- Click Edit distributed port settings.
- Select Traffic filtering and marking.
- Click Override, and from the Status drop-down menu, select Disabled.
- Click OK.