You can remove port groups from vSphere Standard Switches in case you no longer need the associated labeled networks.
Verify that there are no powered-on virtual machines connected to the port group that you want to remove.
- In the vSphere Web Client, navigate to the host.
- On the Manage tab, click Networking, and select Virtual switches.
- Select the standard switch.
- From the topology diagram of the switch, select the port group that you want to remove by clicking its label.
- From the toolbar in the switch topology, click the Remove selected port group action icon .