Remove unused secondary private VLANs from the configuration of a vSphere Distributed Switch.
Before you begin
Verify that no port groups are configured to use the secondary VLAN.
- In the vSphere Web Client, navigate to the distributed switch.
- On the Manage tab, click Settings.
- Select Private VLAN and click Edit.
- Select a primary private VLAN.
The secondary private VLANs associated with it appear on the right.
- Select the secondary private VLAN to remove.
- Under the secondary VLAN ID list, click Remove , and click OK.