If your ESXi host uses SCSI-based transport to communicate with protocol endpoints representing a storage array, you can modify default multipathing policies assigned to protocol endpoints. Use the Edit Multipathing Policies dialog box to change a path selection policy.
- Browse to the host in the vSphere Web Client navigator.
- Click the Manage tab, and click Storage.
- Click Protocol Endpoints.
- Select the protocol endpoint whose paths you want to change and click the Properties tab.
- Under Multipathing Policies, click Edit Multipathing.
- Select a path policy.
Most Recently Used (VMware)
Round Robin (VMware)
- For the fixed policy, specify the preferred path.
- Click OK to save your settings and exit the dialog box.