Before you enable Virtual Volumes, make sure all machines on your vSphere network have their clocks synchronized.
- Select the host in the vSphere inventory.
- Click the Manage tab and click Settings.
- In the System section, select Time Configuration.
- Click Edit and set up the NTP server.
- Select Use Network Time Protocol (Enable NTP client).
- Set the NTP Service Startup Policy.
- Enter the IP addresses of the NTP servers to synchronize with.
- Click Start or Restart in the NTP Service Status section.
- Click OK.
The host synchronizes with the NTP server.