You can change the name, description, and upgrade options of an existing upgrade baseline.
About this task
You can edit upgrade baselines from the Update Manager Client Administration view.
- Use the vSphere Client or the vSphere Web Client to connect to a vCenter Server system with which Update Manager is registered.
- Depending on the client you use to connect to vCenter Server perform the following steps.
vSphere Web Client
On the VMs/VAs Baselines tab under Manage, select an existing baseline and click Edit existing baseline definition.
On the Baselines and Groups tab, click VMs/VAs above the Baselines pane.
Select an existing baseline and click Edit above the Baseline pane.
- Edit the name and the description of the baseline and click Next.
- Edit the upgrade options and click Next.
- On the Ready to Complete page, click Finish.