You can edit an existing host patch baseline.
Before you begin
Ensure that you have the Manage Baseline privilege.
About this task
In the vSphere Client you edit patch baselines from the Update Manager Client Administration view.
- Use the vSphere Client or the vSphere Web Client to connect to a vCenter Server system with which Update Manager is registered.
- Depending on the client you use to connect to vCenter Server perform the following steps.
vSphere Web Client
On the Baselines and Groups tab, click Hosts above the Baselines tab.
- Select a patch baseline and click Edit above the Baselines pane.
- Edit the name and description of the baseline and click Next.
- Go through the Edit Baseline wizard to change the criteria, and select patches to include or exclude.
- On the Ready to Complete page, click Finish.