You can change the name, description, and upgrade options of an existing host upgrade baseline. You cannot delete a host upgrade image by editing the host upgrade baseline.
About this task
In the vSphere Client you can edit upgrade baselines from the Update Manager Client Administration view.
Ensure that you have the Manage Baseline privilege.
- Use the vSphere Client or the vSphere Web Client to connect to a vCenter Server system with which Update Manager is registered.
- Depending on the client you use to connect to vCenter Server perform the following steps.
vSphere Web Client
On the Baselines and Groups tab, click the Hosts button.
- Select an existing host upgrade baseline and click Edit above the Baselines pane.
- Edit the name and description of the baseline, and click Next.
- Make your changes by going through the Edit Baseline wizard.
- On the Ready to Complete page, click Finish.