After you upgrade to vCenter Server, consider the post-upgrade options and requirements.
- You can review the database upgrade logs. See Collect Database Upgrade Logs.
- Complete any component reconfigurations that might be required for changes during upgrade.
- Verify that you understand the authentication process and identify your identity sources.
- Upgrade any additional modules that are linked to this instance of vCenter Server, such as vSphere Update Manager.
- Optionally, upgrade or migrate the ESXi hosts in the vCenter Server inventory to the same version as the vCenter Server instance.