You can unregister the vCenter Host Gateway service from the Platform Services Controller, and change the registration settings.
You must change the vCenter Host Gateway service registration when you perform one of the following tasks:
- Platform Services Controller host name
- vCenter Host Gateway host name
- vCenter Host Gateway certificate
Before you change the vCenter Host Gateway service registration, you must unregister the service.
- Click the Registration tab.
- Click Unregister.
This operation unregisters vCenter Host Gateway from the Platform Services Controller and deletes the solution user.
- In the IP or host name text box, enter the IP address of the Platform Services Controller.
- Enter a Single Sign-On administrator user name and password.
- Click Register.