You can set advanced attributes for a host.
Changing advanced options is considered unsupported unless VMware technical support or a KB article instruct you to do so. In all other cases, changing these options is considered unsupported. In most cases, the default settings produce the optimum result.
- Browse to the host in the vSphere Web Client navigator.
- Click the Manage tab and click Settings.
- Under System, click Advanced System Settings.
- In Advanced Settings, select the appropriate item.
- Click the Edit button to edit the value.
- Click OK.