You can move a host into an existing fault domain in the Virtual SAN cluster.
- Navigate to the Virtual SAN cluster in the vSphere Web Client.
- Click the Manage tab and click Settings
- Under Virtual SAN, click Fault Domains and Stretched Cluster.
- Select one or more hosts and click the Move hosts into fault domain icon ().
- Select a fault domain and click OK.
Each fault domain must contain at least one host. If the host that you move is the only host in the source fault domain, Virtual SAN deletes the empty fault domain from the cluster.