You can edit the settings of a subscribed library to optimize storage space and network bandwidth by switching between the options to download content from the published library. You might also need to update the password for authentication to the library if the administrator of the published library changes the password.
Required privileges:and on the subscribed library.
- In the vSphere Web Client navigator, select .
- Right-click a subscribed library and select Edit Settings.
- Edit the settings of the subscribed library.
- Enable or disable the automatic synchronization with the published library.
- Update the password for authentication to the published library.
- Select a download method. You can either download all library content immediately or download library content only when needed.
If you switch from the option to download content only when needed to the option to immediately download all library content, after confirming the dialog a synchronization task starts and content starts to download. The number and size of items in the published library determine the amount of time and network bandwidth that the task requires.
- Click OK.