vSphere Web Client provides a sample role that lets you be an administrator of content libraries. You can modify the role or use it as an example to create custom roles for specific tasks you want to allow other users to perform.
Content Library Administrator
Content Library Administrator role is a predefined role that gives a user privileges to monitor and manage a library and its contents.
- Create, edit, and delete local or subscribed libraries.
- Synchronize a subscribed library and synchronize items in a subscribed library.
- View the item types supported by the library.
- Configure the global settings for the library.
- Import items to a library.
- Export library items.