You can edit the host customizations for specific hosts attached to a host profile or cluster attached to a host profile.
- Navigate to a host profile.
- Right-click the host profile and select Edit Host Customizations.
- Select the host or hosts for which to edit the customization, and click Next.
- (Optional) Click Browse to import a .csv file from your desktop.
After importing the .csv file, the fields are updated with the information from the file.
- Edit the host configuration values.
- Click Finish.