After creating a Host Profile from a reference host, you must attach the host or cluster to the Host Profile.
- From the Profile List in the Host Profiles main view, select the Host Profile to be applied to a host or cluster.
- Click the Attach/Detach a host profile to hosts and clusters icon ().
- Select the host or cluster from the expanded list and click Attach.
The host or cluster is added to the Attached Entities list.
- (Optional) : Click Attach All to attach all listed hosts and clusters to the profile.
- If you enable Skip Host Customization you will not need to customize hosts during this process.
If you skip host customizations during this process, you should edit or import host customizations before you remediate the host profile
- Click Next.
- (Optional) : You can update or change the user input parameters for the Host Profiles policies by customizing the host. You will not see this step if you enabled Skip Host Customization.
- Click Finish to complete attaching the host or cluster to the profile.