You can view and edit Host Profile policies, select a policy to be checked for compliance, and change the policy name or description.
- Navigate to the Host Profile that you want to edit and click the Configure tab.
- Click Edit Host Profile.
- (Optional) : Change the profile name and description and click Next.
- The host profile's configuration options are listed in hierarchy according to functional or resource category. Expand each category to view or edit a particular policy or setting.
- From the View menu, you can choose to view All host profile configurations or only Favorite configurations. Select a configuration and click the icon to mark that configuration as a favorite. Click on the icon to unmark a configuration as a favorite.
When you view Favorite configurations, only those marked as favorites are displayed
- In the search field, you can filter the configuration names and values you want to view.
For example, enter SNMP. All configurations that contain SNMP are displayed.
- Click Next.
- (Optional) : Customize the hosts.
Make any changes to the available configuration values for this profile.Note:
The host customization settings page only appears if you changed any settings that require host customizations.
- Click Finish.
The changes are made when the "Update Host Profile" task is completed in the Recent Tasks status. If you attempt to remediate the profile before the task is complete, the profile configuration does not contain the change.