When you log in to an ESXi host with the VMware Host Client, you can remove individual partitions of a device by using the partition editor
Before you begin
Verify that the device is not in use by ESXi as boot disk, VMFS datastore, or vSAN.
- Click Storage in the VMware Host Client and click Devices.
- Right-click a device from the list and click Edit partitions.
- Select a partition and click Delete partition.
- (Optional) : Click Reset to restore the original partitions.
- Click Save partitions.
- Confirm that you want to alter the partition.