Generate and monitor logs for the host that you are managing by using the VMware Host Client. Use the logs to diagnose and troubleshoot various issues with your host environment.
- Click Virtual Machines in the VMware Host Client inventory.
- Click a virtual machine from the list.
- Expand the virtual machine in the VMware Host Client inventory and click Monitor.
- Click Logs.
- (Optional) : Click Generate support bundle to consolidate all the logs for troubleshooting.
- Right-click a log from the list and select Open in new window to view the log.