Use the datastore file browser to download files from the datastores available on the host that you are managing to your local system.
Before you begin
- Click Storage in the VMware Host Client inventory and click Datastores.
- Click File browser.
- Select the target datastore.
- Click the folder that contains the file that you want to download.
The available files in the folder are displayed.
- Click the file that you want to download.
- Click Download.
The file is downloaded to your system.
- Click Close to exit the file browser.