When you create a virtual machine in the VMware Host Client, you can view all virtual machine tasks and information about the task target, initiator, queue time, start time, result, and time of completion.
- Click Virtual Machines in the VMware Host Client inventory.
- Click a virtual machine from the list.
- Expand the virtual machine in the VMware Host Client inventory and click Monitor.
- Click Tasks.
- (Optional) : Click on a task from the list to view task details.
- (Optional) : Use the filter controls above the list to filter the list.
- (Optional) : Click a column heading to sort the list.