The Host Image Profile acceptance level determines which vSphere installation bundles (VIBs) are accepted for installation.
Before you begin
About this task
VIB signatures are checked and accepted for installation based on a combination of the VIB acceptance level and the host image profile acceptance level. VIBs are tagged with an acceptance level that depends on their signature status.
See Acceptance Levels.
- From the vSphere Web Client, connect to the vCenter Server.
- Select the host in the inventory.
- Click the Manage tab.
- Click Settings.
- Under System, select Security Profile.
- Scroll down to Host Image Profile Acceptance Level, and click Edit.
- Select the acceptance level and click OK.
Table 1. Host Image Profile Acceptance Levels
Host Image Profile Acceptance Level
Accepted Levels of VIBs
VMware Certified, VMware Accepted
VMware Certified, VMware Accepted, Partner Supported
VMware Certified, VMware Accepted, Partner Supported, Community Supported