You can search the log files by text or by time.
If the log is unavailable, you must retrieve it. See Retrieve Logs.
- Navigate to the Log Browser.
- Select the type of log you want to browse.
- In the Actions menu, select either Find by Text or Find by Time.
- In the search area at the bottom of the Log Browser type the text or select the time you want to search.
- Click Next to view the next line containing the text or time searched or Previous to view the previous line.
The Log Browser displays the line (in the 3rd row) that contains the text or time you searched.