Review the traffic rules that form the traffic filtering and marking policy of a distributed port or uplink port.
To override a policy on distributed port level, enable the port-level override option for this policy. See Configure Overriding Networking Policies on Port Level.
- Navigate to a distributed switch and then navigate to a distributed port or an uplink port.
To navigate to the distributed ports of the switch, click Ports tab., double-click a distributed port group from the list, and click the
To navigate to the uplink ports of an uplink port group, click Ports tab., double-click an uplink port group from the list, and click the
- Select a port from the list.
- Click Edit distributed port settings.
- Select Traffic filtering and marking.
- If traffic filtering and marking is not enabled at the port level, click Override, and from the Status drop-down menu, select Enabled.
- Examine Action to see if the rule filters traffic (Allow or Deny) or marks traffic (Tag) with special QoS demands.
- From the upper list, select the rule for which you want to view the criteria for locating traffic.
The traffic qualifying parameters of the rule appear in the Traffic Qualifiers list.