Delete a traffic rule on a distributed port group or uplink port group to stop processing packets flowing to virtual machines or physical adapters in a specific way.
- Locate a distributed port group or an uplink port group in the vSphere Web Client.
- Select a distributed switch and click the Networks tab.
- Click Distributed Port Groups to see the list of distributed port groups, or click Uplink Port Groups to see the list of uplink port groups.
- Right-click the port group and select Edit Settings.
- Select Traffic filtering and marking.
- If traffic filtering and marking is disabled, enable it from the Status drop-down menu.
- Select the rule and click Delete.
- Click OK.