You can block all ports in a distributed port group.
About this task
Blocking the ports of a distributed port group might disrupt the normal network operations of the hosts or virtual machines using the ports.
- In the vSphere Web Client, navigate to the distributed switch.
- Right-click the distributed switch in the object navigator and select .
- Select the Miscellaneous check box and click Next.
- Select one or more distributed port group to configure and click Next.
- From the Block all ports drop-down menu, enable or disable port blocking, and click Next.
- Review your settings and click Finish.