Remove a distributed port group when you no longer need the corresponding labeled network to provide connectivity and configure connection settings for virtual machines or VMkernel networking.
Before you begin
Verify that all virtual machines connected to the corresponding labeled network are migrated to a different labeled network.
Verify that all VMkernel adapters connected to the distributed port group are migrated to a different port group, or are deleted.
- Locate a distributed port group in the vSphere Web Client.
- Select a distributed switch and click the Networks tab.
- Click Distributed Port Groups.
- Select the distributed port group.
- From the Actions menu, select Delete.