Disable the traffic filtering and marking policy on a port to let traffic flow to a virtual machine or a physical adapter without filtering for security or marking for QoS.
To override a policy on distributed port level, enable the port-level override option for this policy. See Configure Overriding Networking Policies on Port Level.
- Navigate to a distributed switch and then navigate to a distributed port or an uplink port.
To navigate to the distributed ports of the switch, click Ports tab., double-click a distributed port group from the list, and click the
To navigate to the uplink ports of an uplink port group, click Ports tab., double-click an uplink port group from the list, and click the
- Select a port from the list.
- Click Edit distributed port settings.
- Select Traffic filtering and marking.
- Click Override, and from the Status drop-down menu, select Disabled.
- Click OK.