View the traffic rules that form the traffic filtering and marking policy of a distributed port group or uplink port group.
- Locate a distributed port group or an uplink port group in the vSphere Web Client.
- Select a distributed switch and click the Networks tab.
- Click Distributed Port Groups to see the list of distributed port groups, or click Uplink Port Groups to see the list of uplink port groups.
- Right-click the port group and select Edit Settings.
- Select Traffic filtering and marking.
- If traffic filtering and marking is disabled, enable it from the Status drop-down menu.
- Examine Action to see if the rule filters traffic (Allow or Deny) or marks traffic (Tag) with special QoS demands.
- From the upper list, select the rule for which you want to view the criteria for locating traffic.
The traffic qualifying parameters of the rule appear in the Traffic Qualifiers list.