If your storage system does not require CHAP, you can disable it.
If you disable CHAP on a system that requires CHAP authentication, existing iSCSI sessions remain active until one of the following actions takes place:
- You reboot the host.
- You end the session through the command line.
- The storage system forces a logout.
After the session ends, you can no longer connect to targets that require CHAP.
- Open the CHAP Credentials dialog box.
- For software and dependent hardware iSCSI adapters, to disable the mutual CHAP and leave the one-way CHAP, select Do not use CHAP in the Mutual CHAP area.
- To disable one-way CHAP, select Do not use CHAP in the CHAP area.
The mutual CHAP, if set up, turns to Do not use CHAP when you disable the one-way CHAP.
- Click OK.