Remove iSCSI servers that appear on the list of targets.
- Browse to the host in the vSphere Web Client navigator.
- Click the Configure tab.
- Under Storage, click Storage Adapters, and select the iSCSI adapter to modify from the list.
- Under Adapter Details, click the Targets tab.
- Switch between Dynamic Discovery and Static Discovery.
- Select an iSCSI server to remove and click Remove.
- Rescan the iSCSI adapter.
If you are removing the static target that was dynamically discovered, you need to remove it from the storage system before performing the rescan. Otherwise, your host will automatically discover and add the target to the list of static targets when you rescan the adapter.