If you use NFS 4.1 with Kerberos, configure Network Time Protocol (NTP) to make sure all ESXi hosts on the vSphere network are synchronized.
The best practice is to use the Active Domain server as the NTP server.
- Select the host in the vSphere inventory.
- Click the Configure tab.
- Under System, select Time Configuration.
- Click Edit and set up the NTP server.
- Select Use Network Time Protocol (Enable NTP client).
- Set the NTP Service Startup Policy.
- To synchronize with the NTP server, enter its IP addresses.
- Click Start or Restart in the NTP Service Status section.
- Click OK.
The host synchronizes with the NTP server.