You can change the name and type of an existing baseline group. You can also edit a baseline group by adding or removing the upgrade and patch baselines a baseline group contains.
Before you begin
About this task
In the vSphere Web Client, you edit baseline groups from the Update Manager Admin view.
- Use the vSphere Web Client to log in to a vCenter Server Appliance, or to a vCenter Server system with which Update Manager is registered.
- In the Home view of the vSphere Web Client, select the Update Manager icon.
- From the Objects tab, select an Update Manager instance.
The Objects tab also displays all the vCenter Server system to which an Update Manager instance is connected.
- Click the Manage tab.
- Click VMs/VAs Baselines .
- Select an existing baseline, and click Edit existing baseline definition.
- Edit the name of the baseline group.
- (Optional) : Change the included upgrade baselines (if any).
- (Optional) : Change the included patch baselines (if any).
- (Optional) : Change the included extension baselines (if any).
- Review the Ready to Complete page and click OK.