You can change the name, description, and upgrade options of an existing upgrade baseline.
You can edit upgrade baselines from the Update Manager Admin view.
- Use the vSphere Web Client to log in to a vCenter Server Appliance, or to a vCenter Server system with which Update Manager is registered.
- In the Home view of the vSphere Web Client, select the Update Manager icon.
- From the Objects tab, select an Update Manager instance.
The Objects tab also displays all the vCenter Server system to which an Update Manager instance is connected.
- Click the Manage tab.
- Click VMs/VAs Baselines .
- Select an existing baseline and click Edit existing baseline definition.
- Edit the name and the description of the baseline, and click Next.
- Edit the upgrade options, and click Next.
- Review the Ready to Complete page, and click Finish.