You can change the name, description, and composition of an existing extension baseline.
Before you begin
About this task
In the vSphere Web Client, you edit patch baselines from the Update Manager Admin view.
- Use the vSphere Web Client to log in to a vCenter Server Appliance, or to a vCenter Server system with which Update Manager is registered.
- In the Home view of the vSphere Web Client, select the Update Manager icon.
- From the Objects tab, select an Update Manager instance.
The Objects tab also displays all the vCenter Server system to which an Update Manager instance is connected.
- Click the Manage tab.
- Click Host Baselines .
- Select an extension baseline, and click Edit above the Baselines pane.
- Edit the name and description of the baseline, and click Next.
- Make your changes by going through the Edit Baseline wizard.
- Review the Ready to Complete page, and click Finish.