You can delete ESXi images from the Update Manager repository if you no longer need them.
About this task
Connect thevSphere Web Client to a vCenter Server system with which Update Manager is registered, and on the Home page, click Update Manager icon.
Verify that the ESXi images are not included in baselines. You cannot delete images that are included in a baseline.
- In the Home view of the vSphere Web Client, select the Update Manager icon.
- From the Objects tab, select an Update Manager instance.
The Objects tab also displays all the vCenter Server system to which an Update Manager instance is connected.
- Click the Manage tab.
- Click the ESXi Images tab.
- Under Imported ESXi Images, select the file you want to delete and click Delete.
- Click Yes to confirm the deletion.
The ESXi image is deleted and no longer available.